a core review
|Date de parution||4 novembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||304|
|Dimension||18 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Pediatric Imaging: a core review
- Contains 300 image-rich ultrasound questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality images that correspond to each question, plus high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
- Provides answers and rationales as to why an answer is correct and other choices are incorrect.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click