This user-friendly reference is ideal for dermatopathologists and pathologists and of special interest to pediatric dermatologists and general dermatologists. With a global perspective, skin disorders that affect children world-wide are presented. Thousands of full-color histopathology slides and clinical photos accompany concise, templated text for each pediatric skin disorder.
- An abundance of clinical photos along with descriptions of the clinical presentation make this text relevant to clinical practice
- Comprehensive coverage including chapters on: disorders in the newborn; disorders of hair, adnexae, and nails; alopecia; genodermatoses; bacterial, protozoal, viral and fungal infections; all types of tumors and neoplasms, cutaneous mucinosis and cysts, and medication-induced hypersensitivity reactions and genetic skin disorders
- Organized for quick reference under headings: Definition and Epidemiology, Etiology, Clinical Presentation, Histologic Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and a Capsule Summary which presents the salient histologic and clinical features of each disorder
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.