Descriptif détaillé : Pediatric dermatology
An excellent complement to the best-selling textbook from the American Academy of Pediatrics - Pediatric Dermatology: A Quick Reference Guide, this portable dermatology deck allows you to quickly and accurately diagnose various dermatologic conditionsby giving you a visual, side-by-side comparison of the image against the patient’s skin condition.
- Obtain expert guidance on over 100+ dermatologic conditions
- Quickly identify and diagnose a wide variety of neonatal, pediatric, and adolescent skin conditions
- Features 300 high-quality images to help you easily identify everything from infections, to irritant reactions, to systemic disorders, to “lumps and bumps.”
- Access to important information including: Introduction; Etiology; Epidemiology;Signs and Symptoms; and How to make the diagnosis
- Images are accompanied by diagnostic criteria as well as the popular “Look-alikes” sections, to help you quickly rule out differential diagnoses.
- Easily compare common and less common patterns of dermatologic manifestations and educate patients on their condition
- Flexible, durable cards can easily be fanned out for visual comparison.