Pathophysiology of heart disease seventh edition
An Introduction to Cardiovascular Medicine
|Auteur||Leonard S. Lilly|
|Date de parution||25 août 2020|
|Nombre de pages||480|
|Dimension||11 x 20|
Descriptif détaillé : Pathophysiology of heart disease seventh edition, An Introduction to Cardiovascular Medicine
New seventh edition highlights:
- Review questions and answers in each chapter prepare students for course and board exams.
- New contributors include cardiology fellows and internal medicine residents, who worked closely with faculty to extend coverage of clinically pertinent issues for medical students.
- Updated content reflects the latest understanding of mechanisms of cardiac disease and technological advances.
- Full-color illustrations help readers visualize and quickly grasp key concepts.
- Medical imaging and color clinical photographs show real-world examples of many clinically relevant cardiovascular conditions.
- Introductory chapter outlines and end-of-chapter summaries provide organized, quick review of core information.
Bonus online study tools:
- Animations help support understanding of complex, dynamic disease processes.
- Interactive question bank reinforces learning and improves retention.