Robbins and Cotran Pathologic basis of disease (9th edition)
|Date de parution||28 juillet 2014|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Robbins and Cotran Pathologic basis of disease (9th edition)
- A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content.
- High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
- New to this Edition Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
- Consult new Targeted Therapy boxes online that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases.
- Gain a new perspective in key areas thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. Further your understanding with access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries on the Student Consult site, including pathology case studies and videos and self-assessment questions.
- Key Features Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work. Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Author Information By Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Donald N. Pritzker Professor, Chair, Department of Pathology, Biologic Sciences Division and Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois; Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor in Pathology, Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California and Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Connect Facebook TwitterLinkedIn