principles and applications
Description détaillée : Veterinary vaccines
Compiled by Senior Animal Health Officers at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, and with contributions from international leading experts, Veterinary Vaccines: Principles and Applications is a concise and authoritative reference featuring easily readable reviews of the latest research in vaccinology and vaccine immune response to pathogens of major economic impact to livestock.
What is the content of "Veterinary Vaccines : Principles and Applications" ?
It covers advice and recommendations for vaccine production, quality control, and effective vaccination schemes including vaccine selection, specifications, vaccination programs, vaccine handling in the field, application, failures, and assessment of herd protection. In addition, the book presents discussions on the current status and potential future developments of vaccines and vaccination against selected transboundary animal diseases.
- Provides a clear and comprehensive guide on using veterinary vaccines to protect livestock from diseases
- Teaches the principles of vaccinology and vaccine immune response
- Highlights the vaccine production schemes and standards for quality control testing
- Offers easy-to-read reviews of the most current research on the subject
- Gives readers advice and recommendations on which vaccination schemes are most effective
- Discusses the today’s state of vaccines and vaccination against selected transboundary animal diseases as well as possible future developments in the field
Veterinary Vaccines: Principles and Applications is an important resource for veterinary practitioners, animal health department officials, vaccine scientists, and veterinary students. It will also be of interest to professional associations and NGO active in livestock industry.
Who are the authors of "Veterinary Vaccines : Principles and Applications" ?
Samia Metwally is a Senior Animal Health Officer (Virologist) in the Animal Production and Health Division at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, Italy.
Gerrit Viljoen is Head of Animal Production and Health Section of the Joint FAO/IAEA Division, Vienna, Austria.
Ahmed El Idrissi is Former Senior Animal Health Officer (Bacterial & Zoonotic Diseases) in the Animal Production and Health Division at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, Italy.
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email