Georgis' parasitology for veterinarians, 11th edition
Description détaillée : Georgis' parasitology for veterinarians, 11th edition
While primarily focused on parasites that infect ruminants horses pigs dogs and cats this comprehensive text also covers organisms that commonly infect laboratory animals and exotic species. More than 600 high-quality color photographs and illustrations help you learn how to easily identify and treat parasites of every kind.
What are the new features of "Georgi's Parasitology for Veterinarians 11th edition" ?
- Updated vaccines chapter keeps you up to date with what’s currently happening in the field, as well as future prospects.
- Sections on new compounds in antiparasitic drugs provide coverage of the latest developments.
- Updated chapter on vector-borne diseases offers more in-depth detail on this topic.
- Enhanced eBook on Student Consult contains chapter review questions and answers, flashcards, and canine and feline parasite posters to help increase your retention of difficult subject matter.
- Updated chapter on parasite diagnostics includes new pictures and plates.
- Updated drug tables offer the most current information on drugs, vaccinations, and parasiticides.
- The most comprehensive parasitology content available, written specifically for veterinarians, provides complete information on all parasites commonly encountered in veterinary medicine, as well as information about minor or rare parasites.
- High-quality color photographs and illustrations make the process of identifying and treating parasites more accurate and efficient.
Who is the author of "Georgi's Parasitology for Veterinarians 11th edition" ?
Dwight D. Bowman, Associate Professor of Parasitology, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 8 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email