Oxford Specialist Handbook of Pacemakers and ICDs 2nd edition
Descriptif détaillé : Oxford Specialist Handbook of Pacemakers and ICDs 2nd edition
- Provides concise, practical guidance for all aspects of choosing, implanting, programming, and troubleshooting pacemakers and ICDs
- Written in a succinct bullet-point style to deliver key information in an accessible manner
- Contains over 120 diagrams and annotated ECGs to demonstrate pacing techniques and troubleshooting solutions from clinical exmaples
- A patient-centred approach is followed throughout, including a section on common fears and questions that may come up in your daily practice
- Based on international guidelines, including the ACC, AHA, HRS, ESC, and NICE
New to this Edition:
- Guidelines have been fully updated to explain the latest management strategies.
- New topics cover recent technological advances, such as MRI compatible devices, subcutaneous ICDs, and new types of lead.
- New figures, including x-rays to demonstrate lead positioning, have been added to aid understanding.