Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 3 Musculoskeletal Tumors 3rd ed
|Auteur||American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)|
|Date de parution||29 janvier 2019|
|Nombre de pages||472|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 3 Musculoskeletal Tumors 3rd ed
Especially recommended for practitioners of radiology, pathology, and orthopaedic surgery, this new volume provides deep insight as well as practical, actionable knowledge based on real-world patient care scenarios, and best practices supported by the most current literature.
- Special considerations in tumor management
- Bone grafting and bone graft substitutes
- Surgical management of skeletally immature patients
Developed in partnership with the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society (MSTS), this OKU specialty volume is a valuable addition to any collection of new orthopaedic knowledge.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech