Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 13
|Date de parution||25 avril 2020|
|Nombre de pages||968|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 13
Backed by clinical research, informed by practical experience, and rigorously edited by thought leaders across the orthopaedic specialties, OKU 13 is your most up-to-date resource to guide your delivery of high-quality orthopaedic patient care today.
What is the content of "Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 13" ?
An essential resource at every level of orthopaedic specialization:
- Daily practice – enhance patient care with clinical guidelines and best practices supported by the latest evidence
- Ongoing learning – explore vast amounts of new knowledge and clinical thinking across all orthopaedic specialty areas
- First-time board certification – access information you need to know but won’t find in most textbooks
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) – prepare with confidence with objective, unbiased coverage of key topics and concepts
All-new content from the top minds in orthopaedics:
- Over 900 pages of new content
- Patient optimization
- Biomaterials and Implants
- Pain management
- Upper and lower extremity trauma
- Orthopaedic infection and microbiology
- Degenerative conditions and reconstruction
- Pediatric conditions, disorders, and trauma
- Health policy and regulation
- Much more
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Who is the author of "Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 13" ?
Dr. Javad Parvizi is an American Board Certified, fellowship trained, Orthopaedic Surgeon and the Director of Clinical Research at the Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
He holds the James Edwards Professor Chair of Orthopaedics at Thomas Jefferson Univerity. He specializes in the management of young patients with hip disorders such as dysplasia, femoroacetabular impingement and other complex hip and knee conditions. He is a renowned world expert in the field of periprosthetic joint infection, joint preservation, and joint reconstruction.