Orthopaedic Imaging: a Practical Approach 7th edition
Descriptif détaillé : Orthopaedic Imaging: a Practical Approach 7th edition
The fully revised seventh edition retains the large images, easy-to-read writing style, and careful blend of illustrations and text that clearly depict all relevant imaging modalities and all pathological entities.
What are the key features of "Orthopaedic Imaging : A practical Approach 7th Edition" ?
- Helps you interpret a full range of findings with nearly 4,000 high-quality conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, 3D CT, dual-energy CT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, PET/MRI, and other imaging techniques—1/3 new to this edition.
- Contains new coverage of sports injuries and cartilage imaging; clinical features and pathologic correlations of many conditions; and up-to-date references.
- Provides guidance in choosing the best imaging approach for each patient with discussions of each technique’s accuracy, speed, and cost.
- Features informative diagrams and schematics, as well as “Practical Points” summaries at the end of each chapter for quick review.
- Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Orthopaedic Imaging : A practical Approach 7th Edition" ?
Adam Greenspan : A leading expert in diagnostic orthopaedic imaging, Dr. Greenspan devotes his clinical attention to musculoskeletal tumors using radiography, CT, and MRI for diagnosis, pathology, and treatment. He has published over 150 papers in peer-reviewed medical journals, and has written or edited a dozen textbooks.
He has been a visiting professor at institutions around the world, including Switzerland, Austria, England, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Canada, and Brasil.
Javier L. Beltran is a radiologist in Brooklyn, New York and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area. He has been in practice for more than 20 years.