Orthopaedic hand trauma
Descriptif détaillé : Orthopaedic Hand Trauma
- Concise, yet comprehensive review, covering the most common hand injuries encountered in the ER.
- Features bulleted text along with algorithms, protocols, and numerous images and tables that make for quick comprehension and efficient application.
- Content organized by injury type—coverage includes the mechanism of injury, evaluation, acute treatment, definitive treatment, and complications.
- Perfect for anyone working in in the ER or urgent care settings.
- Includes a list of suggested readings for further, detailed explorations of each topic.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.