Atlas of Operative Craniofacial Surgery
Description détaillée : Atlas of Operative Craniofacial Surgery
Written by the world's foremost experts, Atlas of Operative Craniofacial Surgery with its accompanying videos is a unique resource that offers the reader a succinct yet comprehensive guide to performing craniofacial operations. In each chapter, renowned specialists share their strategies for selecting patients, executing effective preoperative planning, comprehending detailed operative techniques, instituting postoperative care best practices, dealing with possible complications, and much more.
- The wide array of covered topics includes the cranial vault, reconstruction of the facial bones, orbital fracture repair, rhinoplasty, maxillary and mandibular operations, ear reconstruction, and cleft lip and palate repair
- Over 1400 intraoperative photos and 300 drawings guide the reader through each operative procedure in a step-by-step fashion
- Emphasis on how the procedures are performed, rather than on theory
- Includes case studies that show the results of the discussed techniques
- Accompanied by 20 surgical technique videos
Presented in cooperation with the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS) and the American Society of Craniofacial Surgery (ASCFS), this beautiful atlas is essential for all those involved with craniofacial surgery, including craniofacial surgeons, craniofacial surgery fellows, maxillofacial residents, and others.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email