Ophthalmology 5th edition
- Editeur : ELSEVIER LIMITED
- Date de parution : 11 octobre 2018
- ISBN 13 : 9780323528191
- Nombre de pages : 1440
- Dimension : 21 x 27
- Type : Broché
Descriptif détaillé : Ophthalmology 5th edition
- Contains nine brand-new chapters covering OCT angiography and optical coherence tomography, small incision lenticule extraction (SMILE), corneal imaging, electrophysiology in neuro-ophthalmology, glaucoma drainage implants, thyroid eye disease, orbital infections, and aesthetic fillers and botulinum toxin for wrinkle reduction.
- Covers new imaging techniques including wide-field imaging, anterior segment OCT (AS-OCT), and high definition OCT, as well as two completely reorganized sections on optics and refraction and intraocular tumors that provide a more logical and user-friendly approach for enhanced understanding.
- Includes more than 2,000 high-quality illustrations (most in full color) and an expanded video library with 50 clips of diagnostic and surgical techniques. New videos cover refractive surgery advances, phakic intraocular lenses, combined cataract procedures, nystagmus, eye movement examinations, and more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.