Shield's textbook of glaucoma 7th ed
Description détaillée : Shield's textbook of glaucoma 7th ed
This full-color, easy-to-use reference offers a rational approach to every aspect of the field, including rare glaucomas, and presents a total care plan for the patient.
What is the content of "Shield's Textbook of Glaucoma 7th edition" ?
The seventh edition brings you fully up to date with all that’s new in this rapidly changing field with new chapters, newly colorized line drawings, and an updated design for faster reference.
- Presents clear, concise, highly illustrated information ideal for general ophthalmologists, residents, and other non-specialists who treat patients with glaucoma.
- Includes new chapters on imaging; surgical management, including minimally invasive procedures such as micro-invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS); sustained drug delivery; and malignant glaucoma/aqueous misdirection.
- Contains new images, newly colorized line drawings, and new icons that highlight and differentiate procedures for quick reference.
- Covers advances in genetics, technology, and surgical treatment that impact your management and treatment decisions.
- Offers expert information that is easy to find, clearly explained, and helpfully illustrated—all from an experienced team of authors who present a balanced, consistent approach throughout.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Shield's Textbook of Glaucoma 7th edition" ?
R. Rand Allingham Professor, Glaucoma, Duke University Department of Ophthalmology, Joint Appt Duke-NUS. Deceased in 2018.
Sayoko E. Moroi Jerome Jacobson Professorship in Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Medical School,University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Karim Damji Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Alberta, Canada
- Livre légèrement abîmé donc soldé !
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email