Pickwell's binocular vision anomalies, 6th edition
Description détaillée : Pickwell's binocular vision anomalies, 6th edition
Ideally suited for both students and clinicians, this bestselling text serves as an accessible, evidence-based reference when faced with binocular vision or pediatric challenges.
What is the content of "Pickwell's Binocular Vision Anomalies, 6th Edition" ?
- Covers routine examinations and testing protocols, including CISS questionnaire, cover test, foveal suppression, fixation disparity, four prism diopter base out test, Lindblom’s method, and double Maddox rod test.
- Includes numerous video clips of key testing procedures, including new clips on Mallett fixation disparity test and fusional reserve testing, as well as an interactive video quiz to help you test your knowledge.
- Features sweeping content updates such as the latest information on 3-D displays, therapeutic uses of computer games and virtual reality for vision therapy, computerized testing methodologies, binocular and accommodative mechanisms associated with myopia, updated prescribing criteria, therapeutic use of contact lenses, detection of pathology associated with strabismus, drugs causing diplopia, and the evidence-based treatment of convergence insufficiency syndrome and amblyopia.
- Contains helpful study features throughout, including Clinical Key Points boxes, step-by-step test routines, typical features of extraocular muscle palsies and syndromes, and Case Study boxes that cover important clinical and legal scenarios, and new boxes that summarize testing procedures for each of the main binocular vision tests.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Pickwell's Binocular Vision Anomalies, 6th Edition" ?
Bruce J. W. Evans, BSc, PhD, FCOptom, FAAO, FEAOO, FBCLA, DipCLP, CipOrth, Director of Research, Institute of Optometry Visiting Professor, City, University London Visiting Professor, London South Bank University London, UK
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
- A paraître
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email