Video atlas of oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery 2nd Edition
Description détaillée : Video atlas of oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery 2nd Edition
Superb illustrations combined with expanded coverage of over 70 techniques deliver a complete multimedia resource to help perfect your surgical skills. This Second Edition features all video online with a 590 page print atlas.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Includes 40 new and revised chapters covering the hottest procedures: aesthetic and revisional eyelid surgery; complex periocular reconstructions; Asian eyelid surgery; periocular fat transfer; and minimally invasive brow- and face-lift surgery.
- Features over 70 professionally captured, high-definition surgical online videos with 5 hours running time.
- Expertly edited footage with narration provides the nuances and pearls of every technique, and unique freeze frames with digital overlays enhance specific areas of interest.
- Comprehensively covers the essential procedures in the field, such as upper and lower blepharoplasty, ptosis repair, endoscopic brow lifting, botulinum toxin, oculofacial reconstruction, eyelid malposition repairs, endoscopic lacrimal surgery, and advanced orbital surgery techniques.
- Over 1,600 illustrations in the atlas include intra-operative photos taken directly from the high-definition video, as well as new "before and after" patient images.
- A consistent chapter format with indications, preoperative evaluations, surgical techniques, complications and consumables used during surgery allows you to grasp the key points of every procedure.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the videos, text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email