Operative Techniques : Spine Surgery, 2nd Ed.
Descriptif détaillé : Operative Techniques : Spine Surgery, 2nd Ed.
Spine Surgery, 2nd Edition delivers step-by-step, multimedia guidance to help you master the must-know techniques in this field. Part of the popular and practical Operative Techniques series, this orthopaedics reference focuses on individual procedures, each presented in a highly visual, easy-to-follow format for quick reference.
New to this edition
- View 12 surgical videos at www.expertconsult.com demonstrating how to perform state-of-the-art procedures such as C1-C2 Posterior Cervical Fixation, Minimally Invasive Deformity Correction and Fusion, and Lumbar Disc Arthroplasty.
- Learn today's hottest techniques with new chapters on C2 translaminar fixation, vertebroplasty/kyphoplasty, internal laminectomy, and interbody fusion.
- See exactly what to do using step-by-step intraoperative photos demonstrating each technique, and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Achieve optimal results using minimally invasive surgery whenever possible.
- Contain costs by using new implants related to pedicle screws and interbody devices, as well as new biologics such as BMP (bone morphogenetic protein).
- Benefit from the latest evidence-based information from randomized trials and retrospective studies.