Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery 3-vol
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery 3-Vol.
- Comprehensively covers all areas of plastic surgery including facial aesthetic, breast, hand, trunk reconstruction and body contouring, head and neck reconstruction, craniofacial trauma and reconstruction, lower limb reconstruction, and pediatric plastic surgery.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: definition, anatomy, patient history and physical findings, imaging, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management where applicable, surgical management including preoperative planning and approach, step-by-step surgical techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, complications, and references.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Editors and contributors are globally renowned authorities in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.