Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery : Urogynecology
Descriptif détaillé : Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery : Urogynecology
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential complications for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage consists of the need-to-know urogynecologic procedures including, cytoscopy, vaginal wall repair, and continence repairs.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume and series editor, as well as contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are well respected for their surgical expertise.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.