Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery : Gynecology
|Date de parution||24 avril 2017|
|Nombre de pages||356|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery : Gynecology
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage includes Basic Surgical Set Up, Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Uterine Surgery, Cervix, Adnexal Surgery, Surgical Management of Endometriosis, Vulvar and Perineal Surgery, and Hysteroscopy, Uterine Sterilization, and Ablation Procedures.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise