Operative techniques in breast surgery, trunk reconstruction and body contouring
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Operative Techniques in Breast Surgery, Trunk Reconstruction and Body Contouring
- Comprehensively covers reconstruction of trunk defects; breast reconstruction for cancer treatment, augmentation and reduction; other trunk problems such as hernias, body contouring after weight loss and buttock deformities; and much more.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: definition, anatomy, patient history and physical findings, imaging, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management where applicable, surgical management including preoperative planning and approach, step-by-step surgical techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, complications and references.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Editors and contributors are globally renowned authorities in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech