Operative pediatric surgery 6th edition
Descriptif détaillé : Operative pediatric surgery 6th edition
The sixth edition of this acclaimed operative atlas continues to provide a unique level of comprehensive detail on the full range of conditions presented in childhood, including the fetus and neonate, that can be treated by surgical means. All chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated throughout with new line diagrams where necessary. Also touching upon indications, complications and non-operative management, Operative Pediatric Surgery remains the pre-eminent operative guide to a full range of paediatric conditions.
- 400 line diagrams new to the 6th edition will bring the total level of illustration to over 1400 pieces
- Large, clear format ensures diagrams and operative descriptions are easy to interpret and understand
- Entirely comprehensive, including the standard head and neck, thoracic, abdominal, anorectal and urinary operations performed in children
- Also covers the specialist areas of fetal, neonatal and adolescent surgery
- Edited and contributed by the world's experts