Odell's clinical problem solving in dentistry, 4th edition
Descriptif détaillé : Odell's clinical problem solving in dentistry, 4th edition
Covering all the core aspects of oral health care delivery, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry 4th edition is a great value resource useful to all general dental practitioners and dental therapists, both qualified and in training, undergraduates or postgraduates alike.
What are the key features of "Odell's Clinical Problem-Solving in Dentistry 4th edition"?
- Explores care planning and treatment alternatives and evaluates their advantages and disadvantages as well as medico-legal implications
- Integrates material from all the dental disciplines in order to cover an extensive range of clinical problems which will be encountered in daily practice
- A practical approach to learning - includes a large number of real-life clinical cases including those relevant to new techniques and issues such as implantology, use of CAD-CAM, CBCT (cone beam computed tomography)
- Designed to help the reader use the knowledge gained in a clinically useful, practically applied format
- Highly visual guide with more than 350 colour illustrations, artwork and tables presenting clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow structure
Who are the authors of "Odell's Clinical Problem-Solving in Dentistry 4th edition"?
Avijit Banerjee, BDS MSc PhD (Lond) LDS FDS (Rest Dent) FDS RCS (Eng) FHEA , Professor of Cariology & Operative Dentistry; Hon. Consultant / Clinical Lead, Restorative Dentistry; Head, Conservative & MI Dentistry; Associate Director of Education (UG); Programme Director, MSc Advanced Minimum Intervention Dentistry (AMID), King's College London Dental Institute at Guy's Hospital, King's Health Partners, London, UK
Selvam Thavaraj, PhD FDSRCS FRCPath, Lecturer in Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Consultant Oral Pathologist, King's College London Dental Institute at Guy's, King's College and St Thomas' Hospitals, London, UK