Nuclear medicine and pet/ct: technology and techniques
|Date de parution||13 septembre 2016|
|Nombre de pages||696|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Nuclear medicine and pet/ct: technology and techniques
Master the latest imaging procedures and technologies in Nuclear Medicine! Medicine and PET/CT: Technology and Techniques, 8th Edition provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art information on all aspects of nuclear medicine. Coverage of body systems includes anatomy and physiology along with details on how to perform and interpret related diagnostic procedures. The leading technologies — SPECT, PET, CT, MRI, and PET/CT — are presented, and radiation safety and patient care are emphasized.
Edited by nuclear imaging and PET/CT educator Kristen M. Waterstram-Rich and written by a team of expert contributors, this reference features new information on conducting research and managing clinical trials.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- UPDATED content reflects the latest advances and provides the information you need to pass the boards.
- NEW information on conducting research and managing clinical trials prepares you more fully for clinical success.
- New information on administrative procedures includes coverage of coding and reimbursement.
- NEW practice tests on the Evolve companion website help you apply your knowledge.
- NEW! A second color in the design highlights the most important material for easier study and understanding.