Neuroradiology Companion 5th edition
|Date de parution||1 octobre 2016|
|Nombre de pages||568|
|Dimension||18 x 24|
Descriptif détaillé : Neuroradiology Companion 5th edition
- The latest clinical information brings you up to date with new advances in radiology, as well as basic current concepts of neuropathology, neurosurgery, and neurology.
- Updated protocols for CT, MRI, myelography, digital subtraction angiography, and sedation and anxiolysis, as well as new information on contrast media reactions, keep you current with recent changes in the field.
- Suggested Reading resources have been thoroughly updated, and the newly streamlined text makes it even easier to access key information.
- More than 800 new images clearly depict recent cases and highlight subtle findings.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use