A core review
|Date de parution||25 mars 2019|
|Nombre de pages||400|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Neuroradiology : A core review
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Covers the full spectrum of topics across brain, spine, and head and neck in a single volume
- Includes high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
- Provides answers and rationales as to why an answer is correct and other choices are incorrect.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click