MR & CT Perfusion Imaging
Clinical Applications and Theoretical Principles
|Date de parution||26 mai 2016|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : MR & CT Perfusion Imaging: Clinical Applications and Theoretical Principles
Broad coverage outlines the overarching framework that interlinks methods such as DSC, DCE, CTP, and ASL. International experts in the field demonstrate how perfusion and pharmacokinetic imaging can be effectively used to analyze medical conditions, helping you reach accurate diagnoses and monitor disease progression and response to therapy.
- Provides thorough coverage of CT and MR perfusion, including clinical applications, in a single, convenient volume.
- Covers every area relevant to perfusion: image acquisition and reconstruction methods, contrast agent based methods for measuring organ perfusion and pharmacokinetic modeling, x-ray dose and general safety considerations, the basic concepts of perfusion, the methods of acquiring perfusion data, models and formulas to compute relevant perfusion parameters, protocols and how to make studies comparable, patient setup, and more.
- Contains “pearls” and clinical summaries throughout, helping you quickly grasp the most important points of each topic.
- Places complex technical and mathematical material in separate boxes which can be referred to as needed.
- Offers a basis for understanding potential future applications in the management of oncologic, cerebral, renal, pulmonary, and cardiac pathologies.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use