Miller's review of orthopaedics 7th edition
|Auteur||MD; Mark D.Miller|
|Date de parution||20 janvier 2016|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Miller's review of orthopaedics 7th edition
- This 7th Edition continues to provide complete coverage of the field's most-tested topics, now reorganized to be more intuitive, more user-friendly, and easier to read.
- Key Features Numerous study aids help you ace your exams: a superb art program, including full-color tables, images, and pathology slides; improved concise, bulleted text design; "testable facts" in every chapter; multiple-choice review questions written by experts in the field; and much more.
- Video clips and SAQs available online for easy access.
- New to this Edition Content and topic emphasis are fully aligned with the ABOS (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery) and OITE (Orthopaedic In-Service Training Exam) exams, giving you the confidence you need to prepare for certification and recertification.
- Completely revised sections on anatomy, spine, and tumors, along with input from many new authors, keep you fully up to date. An increased emphasis on imaging, along with the most current results and techniques, ensure that you're prepared for today's exams.
- Includes new coverage of femoroacetabular impingement, spine trauma, common medications used in orthopaedics, and recent advances in basic sciences. Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
- This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.