Review of Hand Surgery 2nd edition
Description détaillée : Review of Hand Surgery 2nd edition
Drs. Pedro K. Beredjiklian, David J. Bozentka, and Gregory Gallant lead a team of hand surgeons who are involved in resident/fellow training, focusing on need-to-know information for efficient and effective review.
This unique resource includes the latest information from textbooks, current journal articles, and in-training and self-assessment examinations in a single, convenient volume.
What are the key features of "Review of Hand Surgery" ?
- Contains three new chapters: Pediatric Hand, Wrist and Forearm Fractures and Dislocations; Arthroscopic Treatment of Hand and Wrist Injuries; and Paralytic Hand, Cerebral Palsy and Stroke.
- Includes updated and expanded coverage of atypical hand infections, systemic arthropathies, burns and frostbite, chemical burns, local flaps and more.
- Provides detailed descriptions of functional anatomy of the hand, organized by tissue structure.
- Explains complex concepts such as the mechanics of the hand and disruptions that lead to deformity in concise, easy-to-understand sections.
- Features full-color, easy-to-read photographs, illustrations, and tables to reinforce learning and recall of high-yield information.
- Perfect for study and review for the Orthopaedic In-Training Examination (OITE), AAOS Hand and Wrist Self-Assessment, ASSH Annual Self-Assessment, and AAOS Hand Surgery Certification/Recertification (ABS with ABOS and ABPS) exams.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Review of Hand Surgery 2nd Edition" ?
Pedro K. Beredjiklian, MD, Chief of the Hand Service, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA ; USA
David J. Bozentka, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chief of Hand Surgery of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania, Chief Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Gregory Gallant, MD, MBA, Hand Surgeon, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute, Sydney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Hand Surgeon, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute, Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email