Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity 7th edition 2-vol. set
Description détaillée : Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity 7th edition 2-vol. set
Leading hand surgeons and hand therapists detail the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of virtually any disorder you’re likely to see, with a focus on evidence-based and efficient patient care.
Extensively referenced and abundantly illustrated, the 7th Edition of this reference is a "must read" for surgeons interested in the upper extremity, hand therapists from physical therapy or occupational therapy backgrounds, anyone preparing for the CHT examination, and all hand therapy clinics.
What is the content of "Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity 7th edition" ?
- Offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of hand and upper extremity disorders, forming a complete picture for all members of the hand team-surgeons and therapists alike.
- Provides multidisciplinary, global guidance from a Who's Who list of hand surgery and hand therapy editors and contributors.
- Includes many features new to this edition: considerations for pediatric therapy; a surgical management focus on the most commonly used techniques; new timing of therapeutic interventions relative to healing characteristics; and in-print references wherever possible.
- Features more than a dozen new chapters covering Platelet-Rich Protein Injections, Restoration of Function After Adult Brachial Plexus Injury, Acute Management of Upper Extremity Amputation, Medical Management for Pain, Proprioception in Hand Rehabilitation, Graded Motor Imagery, and more.
- Provides access to an extensive video library that covers common nerve injuries, hand and upper extremity transplantation, surgical and therapy management, and much more.
- Helps you keep up with the latest advances in arthroscopy, imaging, vascular disorders, tendon transfers, fingertip injuries, mobilization techniques, traumatic brachial plexus injuries, and pain management-all clearly depicted with full-color illustrations and photographs.
- EnhancedeBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity 7th edition" ?
Terri M. Skirven, OTR/L, CHT, Director, Hand Therapy, Philadelphia Hand Center; Associate Director, Hand Rehabilitation Foundation, Philadelphia, PA;
A. Lee Osterman, MD, Chairman, Division of Hand Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Philadelphia Hand Center and Fellowship Program, Philadelphia, PA;
Jane Fedorczyk, PT, PhD, CHT, ATC, Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences, College of Nursing and Health Professions, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA;
Peter C. Amadio, MD, Professor in Orthopaedics, Consultant in Hand Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN;
Eon K Shin
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Auteur(s): Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity 7th edition 2-vol. set
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
Samedi : de 10h à 12h30 et de 14h à 18h
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email