Reconstructive surgery of the hand and upper extremity
Description détaillée : Reconstructive surgery of the hand and upper extremity
Reconstructive surgery of the upper extremity has progressed significantly due to advances in microsurgical techniques, which include the increased popularity of perforator flaps, refinements in functional free muscle transfer, the application of nerve conduits and nerve allografts, motor nerve transfers, and hand transplantation. These innovations have helped surgeons achieve functional reconstruction goals and enabled patients' return to normal functioning earlier than previously possible.
Reconstructive Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity presents a unique, color-coded roadmap for managing the complex upper extremity patient, based on a logical approach to surgical decision-making. Authors Gunter Germann, Randolph Sherman, and L. Scott Levin deliver seven systematically organized sections and 69 chapters with versatile, evidence-based guidelines and techniques. Strategic approaches and a video chapter covering patient examination reflect the collective wisdom gleaned from the authors' experience in the care of the upper extremity patient.
- Insightful guidance provided in 115 treatment-specific algorithms
- Patient histories and photos offer practical clinical information on a full continuum of cases-from gunshot wounds to tumors
- Over 500 high quality illustrations and graphics, many redrawn for this edition, delineate injuries and reconstruction techniques
- Richly illustrated atlas of flaps with nearly 140 new color photos details diverse approaches, including pearls and pitfalls
- Handy tables clearly outline rehabilitation protocols, classification, and zones of injury
- Includes bonus e-book version
The text provides an invaluable framework to help both surgical residents and veteran upper extremity surgeons achieve optimal outcomes in their patients.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 6 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email