THE 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT 2024 PREMIUM 32ND ED
Description détaillée : THE 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT 2024 PREMIUM 32ND ED
Practical and highly organized, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2024 provides rapid access to the diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated conditions for more than 500 disease and condition topics to help you make accurate decisions at the point of care.
What is the content of "The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2024" ?
Organized alphabetically by diagnosis, it presents brief, bulleted points in a templated format, and contains more than 100 diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms. This up-to-date, bestselling reference delivers maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible, allowing you to focus your valuable time on providing high-quality care to your patients.
- Get quick access to all-new content, including Inferior Vena Cava Syndrome, Newborn and Infant Feeding Guidelines, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, Monkeypox, Grover’s Disease, and new algorithms for Interpretation of Pulmonary Function and Hyperproteinemia.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- Access valuable clinical guidance in the book as well as 24/7 online access for one year!
- A reliable, go-to resource for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2024: 1-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 32nd Edition includes 1-year access to 5MinuteConsult.com, an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult
- Online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2024, 32nd Edition provides the luxury of a traditional print product and delivers quick access to the continually updated online content—an ideal resource when you’re treating patients.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2024" ?
Dr. Frank J. Domino is a Professor and the Pre-doctoral Education Director for the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, MA, USA.
Dr. Domino is the Editor in Chief of Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins’ “5 Minute Clinical Consult” series. He has just written a book on “Manual Medicine for Primary Care”, offering easy to use interventions all clinicians can use in their office.
Kathleen Barry practices Family Medicine and is affiliated with UMass Memorial Health Care in Worcester, MA, USA.
Robert A. Baldor is the Vice Chair of the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
Jeremy Golding practices Family Medicine and is affiliated with UMass Memorial Health Care in Worcester, MA, USA.
Mark B. Stephens : Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, PennState University, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
- A paraître
Auteur(s): THE 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT 2024 PREMIUM 32ND ED
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email