Maxillofacial surgery 3rd edition, 2-volume
Descriptif détaillé : Maxillofacial surgery 3rd edition, 2-volume
Unlike other OMFS texts where the contributors are singly boarded in oral surgery, this richly illustrated text boasts OMFS contributors who are all dual boarded in both oral surgery and medicine. Thoroughly updated with evidence-based content, it addresses the advances in technology and procedures providing oral and maxillofacial surgeons with new and exciting treatment options. And with print and digital formats, it is easy to use in any setting.
- NEW! Full-color images clearly depict pathologies, concepts, and procedures.
- EXPANDED and UPDATED! Expanded from 82 to 111 chapters with thoroughly revised content that reflects current information and advances in OMS, so clinicians and students can depend on this text as their go-to resource on oral maxillofacial surgery.
- NEW! 29 new state-of-the-art chapters covering new topics, including the salivary glands, thyroid and parathyroid glands, tissue engineering, navigational surgery, 3D modeling, and lasers in OMFS.
- NEW! Two new editors, Professors Brennan and Schliephake, and new section editors and contributors have helped bring advances in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery and offer a fresh perspective.
- UPDATED! Expanded chapter on cancer keeps you in the know.