Manual of Obstetrics, 9th edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Manual of Obstetrics, 9th edition
Fully updated from cover to cover, this bestselling manual covers prenatal care, labor and delivery, obstetric complications, medical complications of pregnancy, fetal assessment, fetal diagnosis and therapy, and neonatal care.
What is the content of "Manual of Obstetrics 9th Edition" ?
- Provides authoritative, concise coverage of obstetric care, assessment, and complications, as well as other emerging issues handled daily by obstetric providers.
- Chapter sections address background, evaluation, differential diagnosis, lab tests, diagnosis and treatment.
- Includes essential data and expert commentary throughout, reflecting the latest clinical knowledge and practice standards.
- Tables, algorithms, and clear line drawings make complex concepts easier to understand.
- Utilizes a bulleted text format for quick reference.
- Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Manual of Obstetrics 9th Edition" ?
Arthur T. Evans III, MD, Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology; Chair, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Cincinnati, USA
Emily DeFranco, DO, associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology and division director of maternal fetal medicine, University of Cincinnati, USA