Making The Diagnosis in Orthopaedics : a multimedia guide
- Auteur : M. Miller
- Editeur : LIPPINCOTT
- Date de parution : 25 mars 2019
- ISBN 13 : 9781496381125
- Nombre de pages : 488
- Dimension : 17 x 24,5
- Type : Broché
Descriptif détaillé : Making The Diagnosis in Orthopaedics : a multimedia guide
- Edited by two University of Virginia medical system orthopaedic surgeons with extensive experience and expertise in diagnosing orthopaedic disorders.
- Presented in four-color format with more than 500 illustrations to illuminate the visual aspect of the latest interventional techniques.
- Includes up-to-the-minute content for diagnosing disorders and injuries, such as scoliosis, in both adult and pediatric patients.
- Ebook contains an expansive video library of step-by-step demos of the latest, most effective diagnostic physical exam techniques.
- Ideal for any practitioner—from orthopaedic surgeons to family physicians to chiropractors—who encounters patients with a musculoskeletal disorder.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.