Mac Sween's pathology of the liver 7th ed
|Date de parution||1 août 2017|
|Nombre de pages||1058|
Descriptif détaillé : Mac Sween's pathology of the liver 7th ed
The 7th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with more than 1,000 high-quality illustrations, coverage of the new and emerging diagnostic applications and techniques that pathologists must be familiar with, an up-to-date review of drug-induced injury, and much more. A must-have for every surgical pathologist, MacSween’s remains the most authoritative and comprehensive book in its field.
- Provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of all malignant and benign hepatobiliary disorders from an international "who’s who" in the field.
- Helps you quickly recognize the wide variety of liver appearances that result from infections, tumors, and tumor-like lesions, as well as organ damage caused by drugs and toxins.
- Features 1,000+ full-color illustrations that provide a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion and assist in the recognition and diagnosis of any tissue sample you’re likely to encounter.
- Incorporates relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics), giving you the tools required to master the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Includes an updated chapter on mechanisms of liver disease, including coverage of regression and remodeling of disease and new information on next generation sequencing; an up-to-date review of drug-induced injury, including the effects of herbal and alternative medicines.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.