Lovell and Winter's Pediatric Orthopaedics 8th ed - 2-vol
Descriptif détaillé : Lovell and Winter's Pediatric Orthopaedics 8th ed - 2-vol
Lovell and Winter’s Pediatric Orthopaedics, 8th Edition, brings you fully up to date in the field with new content, a new editor, and many new contributing authors who cover all aspects of basic science, clinical manifestations, and management. You’ll find complete, expert coverage of normal musculoskeletal development and the causes, diagnosis, and treatment of the entire range of abnormalities, with emphasis on evidence-based decision making in treatment selection.
What is the content of "Lovell and Winter's Pediatric Orthopaedics, 8th Edition" ?
- Features a new chapter on Pain Management in Pediatric Orthopaedics and newly consolidated chapters on neuromuscular disorders and early-onset spine deformities.
- Includes many more contributing authors from outside North America who share their knowledge and expertise in this complex field, as well as new editor Dr. Haemish Crawford from Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Incorporates full-color, step-by-step, atlas-type illustrations of surgical techniques throughout the text.
- Includes pearls and pitfalls and the authors’ preferred approach in many clinical chapters.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Lovell and Winter's Pediatric Orthopaedics 8th Edition" ?
John M. Flynn, MD, is Chief of the Division of Orthopaedics at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and a nationally recognized leader in the field of pediatric orthopaedic surgery. He holds the Richard M. Armstrong Jr. Endowed Chair in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery. Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Areas of Expertise: Scoliosis in adolescents, infants and children, Fusionless techniques including VEPTR and magnetic growing rods, Non-operative scoliosis care including Schroth exercises, bracing and Mehta casting, Infant hip dysplasia (DDH), Fractures, Hip and spine disorders in children with cerebral palsy
Stuart Weinstein MD is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spinal deformities and hip problems. Dr. Weinstein received his medical education, and training at the University of Iowa. Dr. Weinstein’s research over the past 40 years has been focused on the natural history and long-term outcomes of pediatric orthopedic conditions, primarily spinal deformities and hip disorders.