Lever's Histopathology of The Skin 11th edition
|Date de parution||4 novembre 2014|
|Nombre de pages||1544|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Lever's Histopathology of The Skin 11th edition
This edition maintains the proven, clinicopathologic classification of cutaneous disease while incorporating a “primer” on pattern-algorithm diagnosis. More than 1800 full-color illustrations, including photomicrographs and clinical photographs, help you visualize and make the most of the clinical diagnostic process.
What is the content of "Lever's Histopathology of the Skin 10th Edition" ?
- New Clinical Summaries for most disease entities provide a concise clinical review before presenting histologic features.
- New Principles of Management section summarizes today’s complex treatment modalities in one convenient place.
- Ultrastructural, immunohistochemical, and molecular techniques are discussed where they have value in identifying particular diseases.
- Updated chapter dedicated to algorithmic classification of skin diseases according to histologic pattern features helps you develop a differential diagnosis for unknown cases .
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Who is the author of "Lever's Histopathology of the Skin 10th Edition" ?
David E. Elder
Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, USA
Professor of Dermatology
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine