intraoperative imaging in fracture surgery
|Date de parution||15 décembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||328|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Intraoperative Imaging in Fracture Surgery
- Emphasizes pre-operative planning in order to achieve the ideal relationship between positioning the patient correctly and obtaining accurate imaging.
- Offers a concise review of the radiographic bony anatomy and what should be seen during fracture reduction and instrumentation.
- Follows the successful Tips and Tricks format, focusing on detailed descriptions of technical tips and tricks for intraoperative imaging in fracture surgery.
- Features a succinct bulleted text and hundreds of illustrations, clearing demonstrating what to do at every step of the procedure.
- Ideal for everyone on the OR team, including the surgeon, technicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nursing staff.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click