Intraoperative and interventional echocardiography 2nd ed
Descriptif détaillé : Intraoperative and interventional echocardiography 2nd ed
Drs. Donald C. Oxorn and Catherine M. Otto provide practical, how-to guidance on transesophageal echocardiography, including new approaches and state-of-the-art technologies. More than 1,500 images and accompanying videos sharpen your image acquisition and analysis skills and help you master this challenging technique.
- Real-world cases, hundreds of procedural videos and abundant, detailed figures and tables
- Each case begins with a brief presentation and discussion, and integrates clinical echocardiography, surgical pathology and other imaging data
- The practice-based learning approach with expert commentary for each use
- Every chapter has been thoroughly revised, with discussions of new technology and new techniques
- New chapters cover current transcatheter valve therapies and device closures