Image-Guided Interventions, 3rd edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Image-Guided Interventions, 3rd edition
This award-winning title provides clear guidance from global experts, helping you formulate effective treatment strategies, communicate with patients, avoid complications, and put today’s newest technology to work in your practice.
What are the Key Features of "Image-Guided Interventions 3rd Edition" ?
- Offers step-by-step instructions on a comprehensive range of image-guided intervention techniques, including discussions of equipment, contrast agents, pharmacologic agents, antiplatelet agents, and classic signs, as well as detailed protocols, algorithms, and SIR guidelines.
- Includes new chapters on Patient Preparation, Prostate Artery Embolization, Management of Acute Aortic Syndrome, Percutaneous Arterial Venous Fistula Creation, Lymphatic Interventions, Spinal and Paraspinal Nerve Blocks, and more.
- Employs a newly streamlined format with shorter, more digestible chapters for quicker reference.
- Integrates new patient care and communication tips throughout to address recent changes in practice.
- Highlights indications and contraindications for interventional procedures, and provides tables listing the materials and instruments required for each.
- Features more than 2,300 state-of-the-art images demonstrating IR procedures, full-color illustrations of anatomical structures and landmarks, and video demonstrations online.
- 2014 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Radiology category!
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
What are the Authors of "Image-Guided Interventions 3rd Edition" ?
Matthew A. Mauro, MD, FACR, The Ernest H. Wood Distinguished Professor of Radiology and Surgery; Chairman, Department of Radiology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Kieran P.J. Murphy, MB, FRCPC, FSIR, Prof of Interventional neuroradiology University of Toronto Toronto western hospital; Toronto Canada
Kenneth R. Thomson, MD, FRANZCR, Professor of Radiology, Monash University Faculty of Medicine, Nursing, and Health Sciences; Director, Radiology Department, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Anthony C. Venbrux, MD, Director, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC
Robert A. Morgan, MBChB, MRCP, FRCR, EBIR, Consultant, Vascular and Interventional Radiologist, Radiology Department, St. George's NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom