ICU quick drug guide
|Auteur||Jennifer Pai Lee|
|Date de parution||11 septembre 2020|
|Nombre de pages||368|
|Dimension||11 x 17,5|
Descriptif détaillé : ICU Quick Drug Guide
- Offers a quick summary of current clinical guidelines to experienced clinicians while providing a simplified, focused guide to all entry level clinicians.
- Covers the wide variety of issues seen in the ICU, including sepsis and septic shock, venous thromboembolism, acute heart failure, anaphylaxis, arrhythmias, asthma and COPD, pain, infections, pancreatitis and liver failure, stroke, and many more.
- Begins each topic with a brief discussion of the disease state followed by drug tables that compare and contrast different treatment regimens, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug interactions, contraindications, and hepatic/renal dosing.
- Contains clinical pearls organized by the top disease states seen in the critical/acute care setting.
- Provides practical and essential drug information from Dr. Jennifer Pai Lee, a clinical pharmacist with expertise in critical care and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "ICU Quick Drug Guide" ?
Jennifer Pai Lee, Pharm.D, BCPS