Hypertension : a companion to braunwald's heart disease 3rd ed
Descriptif détaillé : Hypertension : a companion to braunwald's heart disease 3rd ed
Designed for cardiologists, endocrinologists and nephrologists alike, this expansive, in-depth review boasts expert guidance from contributors worldwide, keeping you abreast of the latest developments from basic science to clinical trials and guidelines. Hypertension also includes an Expert Consult eBook updated with late-breaking clinical trials, reviews of important new articles, and the latest guidance on clinical practice, all selected and masterfully edited by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Covers new developments in epidemiology, pathophysiology, immunology, clinical findings, laboratory testing, invasive and non-invasive testing, risk stratification, clinical decision-making, prognosis, and management.
- Includes chapters on hot topics such as hypertension as an immune disease; sleep disorders including sleep apnea, a major cause of hypertension; a novel chapter on environmental pollution and its contribution to endothelial dysfunction, and more!
- Equips you with the most recent guidelines from the major societies.
- Updates sourced from the main Braunwald's Heart Disease text.
- Highlights new combination drug therapies and the management of chronic complications of hypertension.