Handbook of structural heart interventions
|Date de parution||5 janvier 2021|
|Nombre de pages||400|
|Dimension||15 x 22|
Descriptif détaillé : Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions
Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions provides practical, focused coverage of SHD, bringing you up to date with today’s evidence-based techniques and approaches for common and uncommon SHD procedures.
Ideal for both SHD trainees and established practitioners, attendings, and fellows in interventional cardiology, this easy-to-use handbook is a unique educational and clinical resource in a quickly expanding field.
What are the key features of "Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions" ?
- Uses a consistent format for procedures, clearly guiding you through the scope of the problem, procedure/technique, and outcomes.
- Employs a “building blocks approach pioneered at Mayo as an effective training method for procedural learning.
- Includes training tips and pitfalls from leading structural heart authorities.
- Contains 550 full-color illustrations, including anatomy and step-by-step procedures.
- Features separate sections on aortic valve interventions, mitral valve interventions, ventricular septal interventions, tricuspid valves, pulmonary valves, ACHD interventions, and miscellaneous/variable anatomic positions.
- Covers key procedures such as TAVR; valvuloplasty, valve-in-valve, and valve-in-ring; left atrial appendage closure; VSD closure, paravalvular leak closure, and more.
- Provides access to 20 videos of interventional procedures, including PFO and ASD closure, assessment of patients for MitraClip, and aortic coarctation stenting.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions" ?
Charanjit S Rihal M.D., Chair, Cardiovascular Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA. Dr Charanjit S. Rihal is an academic interventional cardiologist and an expert in the field of coronary and valve and structural cardiology. As the principal investigator on multiple research grants, Dr. Rihal oversees studies focusing on valvular and structural heart disease (for example, percutaneous aortic valve therapies), clinical trials in coronary artery disease, and developing novel genetic approaches to anti-thrombotic therapy.
As a cardiologist, Dr. Rihal specializes in interventional cardiology, with a focus on new device therapies, the treatment of valve and structural heart conditions, and acute myocardial infarction. He frequently lectures on therapies for heart disease, particularly heart valves and coronary arteries.
Claire Raphael MB BS is a interventional cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Minesota, USA.