Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases, 6th ed
|Date de parution||18 novembre 2018|
|Nombre de pages||424|
|Dimension||14,8 x 21|
Descriptif détaillé : Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases, 6th ed
- Emphasizes patient management and care rather than the technicalities of surgical interventions.
- Thoroughly updated, incorporating recent advancements in endovascular technologies and procedures.
- New detailed appendix of common medications for managing vascular disease.
- Disease-specific chapters cover pathophysiology, pre-op management, diagnosis, examination, procedural planning, and follow-up.
- Practical, no-nonsense writing style designed for easy and quick absorption of material.
- Includes management checklists, referenced to current literature, that facilitate efficient care planning and activities.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.