Handbook of Kidney Transplantation 6th ed
|Date de parution||23 juin 2017|
|Nombre de pages||624|
|Dimension||13 x 21|
Descriptif détaillé : Handbook of Kidney Transplantation 6th ed
- Includes new chapters on the Allocation of Deceased Donor Organs and Kidney Transplantation in the Developing World, as well as expanded chapters on living donation and immunosuppressive drugs and protocols.
- Outlines the major concerns surrounding renal transplantation and the most successful approaches to problems arising in short-term and long-term patient care.
- Covers immunobiology and immunosuppression, as well as surgery, histocompatibility, and short and long-term follow-up.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click