Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia 7th Edition
|Date de parution||21 mai 2013|
|Dimension||21 x 29,7|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia 7th Edition
The Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, closely parallels Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, and presents the essential information found in the larger text in a concise, portable format. Extensive changes made to the parent textbook are reflected in the Handbook; chapters have been completely updated and a new chapter covering anesthesia for laparoscopic and robotic surgeries has been added.
The Handbook makes liberal use of tables and graphics to enhance rapid access to information. This comprehensive, pocket-sized reference guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care.
- Step-by-step procedures to administer anesthesia for cardiac surgery, obstetric surgery, minimally invasive procedures, chronic pain management, and more
- ASA guidelines for patient care and safety included
- Robust appendices include formulas, Atlas of Electrocardiography, Pacemaker and ICD Protocols, American Heart Association resuscitation protocols, ASA Standards and Guidelines, difficult airway algorithms, malignant hyperthermia protocol, and herbal medications
- A clear, consistent writing style that makes critical material easy to locate and comprehend
NEW to the Seventh Edition
- A new chapter covering Anesthesia for Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries has been added
-Two new appendices
– Atlas of Electrocardiography and Pacemaker and Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Protocols