Handbook of chronic kidney disease management, 2e
|Date de parution||9 octobre 2018|
|Nombre de pages||592|
Descriptif détaillé : Handbook of chronic kidney disease management, 2e
- Shares the evidence-based expertise of cardiologists, endocrinologists, general internists, and nephrologists, focusing on the care of non-dialysis CKD patients in stages 1–5.
- Describes guidelines, practices, and approaches to problems associated with CKD, including recent clinical guidelines from both U.S. and international organizations.
- Includes a new chapter on risk of CKD after acute kidney injury.
- Features an all-new two-color design for improved visual appeal and new, streamlined content for conciseness and ease of use.
- Includes case vignettes and management algorithms throughout.
- Covers special topics such as children, pregnant women, and the elderly.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more