Hand surgery : therapy and assessment 2nd edition
Descriptif détaillé : Hand surgery : therapy and assessment 2nd edition
- Clear subject headings and concise-yet-comprehensive topics make this volume ideal for revision.
- Suitable for the BSSH Instructional Course, the BAHT Hand Therapist courses, and the RCS Trauma and Elective Hand Surgery courses.
- Features complex classifications and fine detail in a portable size, for quick reference.
- An international team of experts in hand therapy and hand surgery bring together a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
- The editors are donating all royalties from the sale of this book to charity.
New to this Edition:
- A greater focus hand therapy and alternatives to hand surgery reflects the multidisciplinary nature of the field.
- Fully revised and updated to cover the latest developments and guidelines in hand surgery.